Painting Chick: Staying BUSY!

Staying BUSY!

Wow, Time really is flying by!  Thanksgiving will be here before we know it!  I am eager to show you some of the projects that have been keeping me SO busy! 

My hand painted furniture makeover business is booming!  I have so many people bringing me their furniture, I have a waiting list!  This is SUCH a blessing!  I LOVE doing furniture!  Here are some of the projects I have been working on!

 This poor pitiful china cabinet, was screaming for a make over.....


hand painted china cabinet makeover

Oh, she is so pretty with a beautiful new coat of paint and some glaze!  I just loved the Khaki color of this beauty!


Another project I would like to share with you today, is this typical Armoire.....



She was screaming to be special with a beautiful coat of TURQUOISE paint...and of course a dark glaze!

hand painted turquoise armoire makeover

WOW, what a makeover!  Such a fun way to add a "pop" of color to a room!

I have so many more projects to share with you!  I will be back soon, to share some more photos!