Painting Chick: Waving goodby to the Holidays!

Waving goodby to the Holidays!

How are YOU?  I sure hope all your Holidays were a blessing!  We have had a wonderful couple of months around here!  I sure do love the Holidays!  I am always a little sad when Christmas is over!  I love all the baking, shopping, wrapping, and family!  I am also very blessed and thankful to all of my customers who placed special orders for gifts this Christmas season!  Y'all kept me very busy and I am very thankful to you! 




I just wanted to fill you in on a class I will be taking in 2012!  It sure looks like a great journey. 
It is a Scrapbook Life Journal class! You see... I LOVE my art journals!  They are a place where I can experiment with my art and write whenever I feel like, without the pressure to create a "masterpiece", because they are just for me!  I love to look back on them and see exactly what was going on during all the past months.  This class sounds like it will inspire me and my journals with uplifting meaning and scripture.  2011 was a really rough year for me...and a lot of our friends and family.  It just seemed like everyone went though their little slice of Hell!  I am NOT, going to have another year like that!  I want to have a fresh, uplifting perspective on EVERYTHING I do in 2012.  If I do have some rough patches, which I am sure we will, I want to have something outside of the mess to keep me inspired and uplifted and to help me move through it! With all the mess we had to deal with this past year, I learned that really my friends and family are going through their own mess and can't always give me the support I need.  God needs to remain first in my life and then everything else will follow! 

The past couple of days, I have been getting my journal ready....Take a peek!


Here is my art journal and all the supplies in one box that Stephanie says we will be working with!


This is one of my favorite verses!  I WANT to be reminded of this every day and to use the gifts I have been given, because He created me to do what I do!


ALL those pages ready to be filled up with great stuff!  Bring on the New Year!