Painting Chick: 52 Weeks of Me....

52 Weeks of Me....

52/2

This weeks theme was Reflective Surfaces! When I first heard this theme, I thought about all the times I sit in my tub and see my distorted reflection in the faucet! That is a reflection NO ONE wants to see! The next thing that came to mind, was the car mirror! How many times a day do we pull down that little mirror and put on lip gloss, check our teeth for pepper, or to give the kids in the back "the look". I can not tell you how hard this was...holding yourself AND the camera to get a shot of the reflection! I really got a kick out of looking at all the photos! So many are of the roof of the car...the brick on the house, or of a ridiculous look on my face! Anyway, here is my favorite one! Now, you will probably think of me next time you pull down that mirror!
You have to run over to the Flickr page and see all the other creative shots! This is really so much fun! Thank You Jessie for asking me to do this, I am so happy I said YES!