Painting Chick: 52 Weeks of Me....

52 Weeks of Me....


Last week I opened an e-mail from Jessie, my Thursday team up partner. She was telling me about this new challenge that she and her friend Cara were hosting. Each week, you take a photo of yourself! WOW, 52 weeks of ME? I'm in! I am never in front of the camera...and if I am, I am always making a goofy face! This challenge will help me find a good photo face....haha...those who personally know me will be waiting for the silly faces! I can't help it, that is really just who I am...But....I promise, I will TRY to get some that are "normal"!

So...Here we go.....Since the theme is Traditional Portrait, I figure a "normal" face would work good! So fun to be doing this! I can't wait to meet all the others participating...this should be good!

Oh....and Happy and Blessed NEW YEAR!