Painting Chick: Summer time... busy time!

Summer time... busy time!

Well friends, i am blessed to report that it has been a busy summer for this painting chick!  




I have been working on YOUR furniture in the barn...

Here are a few pieces I have completed lately...







Working in clients homes...


I have also been busy shopping to restock my retail selection at The Barn! This I am pleased to report, is my priority for August! I have had so many clients contact me with special requests for specific pieces! My retail portion has been smaller this summer due to higher demand!!! I have YOU all to thank for that! I do still have that special place in the barn, of course to receive your items for painting! So give me a shout our come on out to see what I can paint for you! 

Thank you ALL for your interest and support!