Painting Chick: Stribling Art Show Time

Stribling Art Show Time

It is that time of year again!  The Stribling Art show!  I really can not believe that it is already March, Spring break is over, and the Stribling art show is here!  I took my two paintings down there this morning and was really happy to see they will display my work in the main building this year!  I guess I have finally earned my way into the main space!  I was browsing around a little after I dropped my things off and there are SO MANY beautiful pieces there again this year!  I can not wait to visit this weekend once all the pieces are hung! 

turquoise bird art

Here is the 24x24 Blue Cockatoo that I took...

longhorn steer art

And...This 30x30 Steer!

I sure hope the sale goes well this year, it is for such a great cause!
If your in San Angelo this weekend, and you want a treat for the eyes, stop by and see all the wonderful art! You might just see something you can't live without!