Painting Chick: What Dreams Bring....

What Dreams Bring....



Last week Todd told me about a dream he had. He said in the dream there was a piece of my artwork which had a green background with a huge red rose and a tiny owl sitting by the stem of the rose. I guess with all the hoopla of the art show, he was putting some of that into his dreams. The next morning when he woke up, he tried to draw what he saw in his dream...


I could not laugh because it was so sweet and he was real serious about how beautiful the picture was in his dream. So I looked at his drawing and I figured I could give it a shot. It is just real hard to turn someone Else's vision into your own. I really love how it turned out and will be keeping this original for myself....

The quote reads "If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together...there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart I'll always be with you."

-Winnie the Pooh