Painting Chick: A new CHURCH!

A new CHURCH!




I have a love for beautiful churches. Everywhere I go, I stop and take pictures of churches! We were in Ballinger, TX a couple of weeks ago for a basketball game. While driving around the streets looking for the highschool, we passed this beautiful church.
I told Todd to pull over and let me out so I could snap this picture!
This week, I pulled up some of the church pictures I have taken and this one caught my eye. When I look at the outside of this beautiful building, it really makes me wish i could see the inside too! I decided to use this photo to work on a new technique I have been wanting to try. I collaged the entire canvas with different papers to form the background.
I really love the way it turned out!

Take a peek....Have a wonderful Spring Break!