Painting Chick: An Entire Month!

An Entire Month!

Wow! I can't believe an entire month has gone by since I blogged last! (BadBlogger) I have been so busy with our daughters events that my head is spinning! I have finished my big painting for the Stribling Art Extravaganza. It is called "Wise Old Owl". I will share a picture of it after the show opens at the end of the month. I am really excited about that show! I bought some new materials online from DickBlick art supply. I can't wait for them to arrive so I can try them out with some new techniques! Right now, I am working on a huge 4x5ft. canvas to be displayed in The River Terrace Restaurant. I am really honored to have it displayed there! I will take some pictures for you on the progress of this huge one! It should be interesting to see how it turns out! Thanks for stopping by and checking in on me today and have a wonderful weekend!