Painting Chick: Calling Curl Girls!

Calling Curl Girls!

If you have curly hair like me, then you are going to LOVE this product! I have tried EVERY product from the salon and grocery store that promises to smooth and shine your hair. See, when you have curly hair...it likes to FRIZZ!!!! I sport a bob and sometimes I wear it curly and sometimes I use my magic CHI iron to wear it straight. But really, no matter what it always seems to get big and frizzy!






....So here is how this goes...

...Saw this in a magazine

....bought this product at Target yesterday

....washed hair this morning

....used the new product

.....AND I LOVE IT!

That last one has never been the case! The products usually work o.k...but this one is FAB!!! I have smooth hair and it is shiny!


Whew...I sound like an infomercial!

Happy Weekend!