Painting Chick: Such a pretty day!

Such a pretty day!


We had a beautiful day here today! The temps were around 60 and there was no wind! I am so glad since I had to be in town today running errands! This past weekend was so busy! The high school girls basketball team played in a bi-district game out of town, so of course that meant a road trip! We were so happy to be there to see them win....They are headed to Austin to the District Championships! Yup....that's another road trip!



Here is a complete picture of the owl I was talking about a few posts ago that I sent to California for Cindy's birthday. It was not the only painting that went to California...but of course that was also commissioned for someone's birthday so I will just show you a teaser...I will show you the full painting once her birthday has arrived and she sees her gift!